We have been trading since 1999 and specialise in inspection and testing of electrical appliances. We use the latest, most sophisticated equipment and software to ensure the service we offer is second to none, giving you peace of mind that your appliances are fit for purpose.
We provide a complete service, offering an out of hours service along with our three year fixed price contracts.
Upon completion every appliance will receive a passed or failed label, as well as being logged to an asset register. A copy of your register will be held at our office, so we can always provide copies if necessary.
- Engineers that are using the latest and most advanced equipment.
- An asset register of all tested equipment.
- Passed or failed label.
- Free 13 amp plug and fuse changes, if required.
- Reminders of when your appliance testing becomes due.
- A fully insured and reliable company to support your business.
PAT Testing Labelling
Our labels display the current safety status of an appliance. It is also possible to add a date indicating to the user when the appliance is due for a re-test.
Asset Tracking and Asset Register
If you opt for the barcode labelling system this will allow you to track all tested appliances. We provide all clients with an asset register which details:
- Asset barcode
- Appliance description
- Test frequency
- Test date re-test date
- Status (passed or failed)
Do you have any questions or comments about PatPals or PAT testing?
Simply fill out our enquiry formContact Us